This episode is the last episode in which we discuss season one of Anne with an ‘E.’ We get deep with this episode even though none of us liked it. We also discuss our season 2 predictions.
- the power of words
- the real world
- developing relationships with our children
- Go Fund Me
- JERRY! We give a shoutout to Aymeric Jett Montaz.
- “It’s okay to ask for help.”
- “Leave Jerry alone!”
- Anne’s power of manipulation
- Anne, Gilbert, and hipster cafes
- Aunt Josephine’s kindess
- Anne and Jerry’s sibling-like relationship
- Matthew, depression, and suicide
- We all agree that this entire episode just does not fit in with the rest of this series.
- The absence of Anne from Green Gables and its effect on Matthew and Marilla
- The lie that “we are all alone.”
- Aunt Josephine’s clever contribution
- George Eliot and our season 2 episode title prediction
- The thugs: we are not happy with this plot line
- If season 2 goes really dark, Lauren is done
- If the thug plot line gets drawn out in season 2, Lauren WILL NOT WATCH IT!
- Anne’s “look”
- Comparing Anne with Jane Eyre
- Our season 2 predictions
- Stay tuned after the episode for SEVERAL minutes of audio that is a combination of bloopers and extensions of conversations that have nothing to do with anything. We set a personal record for Team Friendship: “Longest Blooper Reel…so far”
Our Contact Info:
Leah – https://www.instagram.com/leahranjel/
Mandalay – https://www.instagram.com/mandymalay/
Lauren – https://twitter.com/Graciefirstborn
Zoey – https://www.instagram.com/zcook501/
*We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.